- No products in the cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stikii’s microfiber stik technology allows children to continuously fashion their own unique shoe designs by adding our one-of-a-kind Stik-em accessories to each pair. This microfiber stik material holds the Stik-em’s firmly in place while still permitting children to easily remove the accessories in order to redesign their shoes. This process is similar to that of Velcro, and both the shoes and the accessories have a special attribute that allows them to effortlessly adhere to one another.
The Stik-em’s were created to complement the fun style and colors of our footwear and are available in an assortment of colors and sizes that are sure to appeal to any taste. At Stikii, we envision children building collections of the easily removable Stik-em’s, even swapping them with friends, to further personalize their Stikii shoes. Trading encourages sharing and will also assist in building the Stik-em collection.
There are a few different methods you can do by both hand and machine wash.
Hand Wash Your Stikiis
- Use a damp wash cloth and lightly brush the area that is dirty.
- Soap and water may be used on your Stikiis.
- Be careful not to rub too hard to avoid damaging the microfiber on your Stikiis.
- Try to remove stains before placing your Stikiis into the washing machine.
- Place your Stikiis into a mesh bag or pillow case to avoid scuffing and contact with the washing machine drum. Washing your Stikiis with some towels will help prevent any damage as well.
- Set the washing machine for “delicate cycle” and use cold water. If you’re washing the Stikiis alone, adjust the machine for a small load. Add about a half-cup of detergent.
- Allow the Stikiis to air dry. It is not recommended to place them into a clothes dryer as the heat might damage them. Place newspapers into the sneakers so they do not lose shape as they dry.
Please like us on Facebook to stay up to date on any current promos, contests or special offers!
Stikii shoes and Stik-ems are not made to be worn in poor climate conditions. Snow and rain can have an adverse effect on them, especially after repeated exposure to the elements!
Stikii’s are an indoor and outdoor shoe perfect for school and other leisurely events.
Stikii shoes are not slippers, but they are said to be as comfortable as slippers. Stkii shoes are mainly for leisure type of activities.
Stikii currently has four sizes:
- 8-9 in select colors
If you look at a Stikii shoe you will see a white Stikii logo on the left side of the left shoe, and on the right side of the right shoe. That should do the trick!
Stikii shoes and Stik-ems are currently available for purchase online in the Stikii Store!
Stikii shoes are water resistant, so don’t worry about the rain. Your feet will be dry as long as you stay out of that big puddle coming up… splash!!!
The big round toe on a Stikii is the unique patented design of our company. It gives your toes some room to wiggle and it also gives you a lot more space to put on your Stik-ems… and without the Stik-ems and the rounded toe, a Stikii just wouldn’t be a Stikii!
As long as the school doesn’t have a dress code against them, your Stikiis are perfect for school. Just check with your parents first!
Now that you have your Stik-ems, how do you get them to STIK on your Stikii shoes? Easy-peazy… Take them from their packaging, find a place you would like to place your Stik-em on the shoe, then press the Stik-em firmly in place with your fingers. Good job! Don’t forget, you can redesign your Stikiis any time. Just remove the Stik-ems and place them on a new spot on your Stikii shoes. Mix and match, change them up, play and have fun!
Stikii uses a material called EVA, and it is absolutely certified lead free!
You can print out the Shoe Size Chart and it will tell you exactly what size to order!